HUSKY Seating Limited Lifetime Warranty
The HUSKY Seating Limited Lifetime Warranty protects your investment for the life of the product. Our mission is to offer extremely durable products suitable for commercial spaces, and our limited lifetime warranty ensures that our products are of the highest quality. Our Limited Lifetime Warranty gives you peace of mind and allows you to focus on your business, not your furniture.
What is covered under the HUSKY Seating Limited Lifetime Warranty?
HUSKY Seating warrants that the products distributed by it with the Limited Lifetime Warranty seal shall be free of all defects in original material and workmanship for the life of the product provided the product has only been used under Normal Commercial Use. HUSKY Seating will repair or replace, any product or component that is defective in material or workmanship. The warranty is valid for the original purchaser only.
What is not covered under warranty?
- Normal Wear & Tear, which are to be expected over the course of ownership
- Damage resulting from shipment, which is handled separately through our fantastic customer service team
- Damage resulting from storage, alteration, unauthorized repair, infestation, misuse, abuse, accident, acts of God, natural causes, and/or exceeding listed capacities
- Products used for rental purposes (Still covered, but limited to manufacturer's warranty)
Limitations for certain products include as follows:
- 2 Years on Swivels for Bar Stools
- Fabric & Upholstery - Will be reviewed on a case by case basis for manufacturer defect. Wear and tear is expected over use.
How do I make sure I am covered?
Any product with the HUSKY Seating Limited Lifetime Warranty seal on www.huskyseating.com will be covered. Original proof of purchase (order receipt) is all that is needed to initiate a warranty claim.
What is the process for filing a claim?
If you need to file a claim, we'll just need a picture of the issue and a description of the problem for a quick resolution. Please send warranty requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.