HUSKY Seating® 500 LB Commercial Stack Chair with Overstuffed Black Vinyl Seat and Arms
- Heavy Duty Steel Frame - Rated to Hold Up to 500 LB
- Easy-to-Clean Vinyl Upholstery Ideal for High Traffic Public Environments
- 3" Extra Dense Foam Seat Cushion and Arm Rests to Ensure Comfort
- Stacks Up to 12 Chairs High for Convenient Storage
Please Note: Due to the pandemic, this product ships in 4-5 Business Days
Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty Handled by efurnitureMax Learn More
This heavy duty black vinyl stack chair designed by HUSKY Seating® doesn't even appear to be a stack chair at first glance. With an incredibly comfortable 3'' padded seat and cherry finished arms, this stacking chair offers the luxurious features of most office chairs with the added stacking ability. A silver vein finish complements the sleek black vinyl, providing you with an elegant chair fit for any professional environment. Commonly used in offices, churches, and schools, this stack chair features a heavy duty 18-gauge steel frame with a 500 LB weight capacity. Reinforced support bars prevent leg bending or warping over time, providing you with long-lasting durability.
When not in use, these chairs stack up to 12 high so that you can roll them away into a compact storage area. Additionally, protective floor glides prevent your floors from scratching. Take advantage of our quantity discounts and save!
- Commercial Padded Stack Chair with Arms
- Designed for Commercial or Residential Use
- 500 LB Weight Capacity
- Easy Storage - Stacks up to 12 High
- Black Commercial Vinyl
- Cherry Finished Armrests
- Heavy Duty 18-Gauge Carbon Steel Legs - Silver Vein Finish
- Reinforcing Cross-Braces
- 3'' Extra-Dense Foam Seat
- Protective Floor Glides and Side Bumpers
- Fire Retardant Foam - CA117
- Shipping Weight: 19 lbs.
- Seat Size: 16.5''W x 18''D
- Back Size: 18''W x 15''H
- Seat Height: 18''H
- Arm Height From Floor: 24.75''H
- Arm Height From Seat: 7''H
- Overall Width: 21''W
- Overall Depth: 21''D
- Overall Height: 31''H
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.
- Two-Year Warranty