Alera 450 lb SUPERCHAIR Big & Tall Black Leather High Back Executive Office Chair
Special Price $427.99 Regular Price $856.00
& Ships Free!
- Buy 2 for $415.99 each and save 3%
- Buy 6 for $400.99 each and save 6%
Want a Lower Price?
- Rated for Up to 450 LB Weight Capacity
- Extra Wide 23" Seat Featuring Pillow-Top Cushion
- Long-Lasting Construction - Sturdy Chrome Base and Durable Wheel Casters
- Thickly Padded High Back, Head Rest Cushion, and Padded Arm Rests for Optimal Comfort
Ships Same or Next Business Day
Warranty: 5 Year Warranty Handled by efurnitureMax Learn More
- Designed to provide maximum support and comfort to the big and tall user.
- Plush pillow-top seat and back for luxurious comfort.
- Open loop aluminum arms with padded armrests.
- Chrome-plated five-star base with nylon casters for easy mobility.
- Casters supplied with this chair are not suitable for all floor types.
- Alternative casters are available to meet your specific needs.
- Seat/Back Color : Black
- Arms Included : Yes
- Arm Style : Padded Open Loop
- Pneumatic Seat Height Adjustment : Yes
- Tilt Tension/Tilt Lock : Yes
- Armrest Color : Aluminum/Black
- Armrest Material : Aluminum
- Overall Height Minimum : 42 7/8"
- Overall Height Maximum : 45 5/8"
- Base Material : Chrome Plated Metal
- Caster/Glide/Wheel : 50 mm nylon casters.
- Seat Width Maximum : 22 7/8"
- Quantity : 1 each
- Seat Depth Maximum : 21 3/4"
- Series Name : Alera® Ravino Big & Tall Series
- Seat Height Minimum : 18 7/8"
- Seat Height Maximum : 21 5/8"
- Base Color : Chrome
- Seat Material : Soft Leather
- Back Width Maximum : 22"
- Back Height Maximum : 31"
- Back Material : Soft Leather
- Weight Capacity (text) : Supports up to 450 lbs.
- Compliance Standards : GREENGUARD Certified,Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
2 people found the following review helpfulExcellent service and chair
onI couldn't be happier with this chair....it is so comfortable to sit in and assembly was very easy. Took me 15 minutes with NO problem. Overall it is an excellent choice and definitely sturdy.
Now, the mechanism underneath the seat failed after 5 months so that the tilt would not lock. I contacted the seller and they were extremely helpful. The filed the warranty claim for me and my chair was fixed within a week. Since then I have had no issues at all.
I get that things break...it can happen. What counts for me is the service to back it up so in the end I am very happy with my purchase!Comment Thank you for your feedback! You already voted Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
Post a commentas